“This is Talladega.”
Premium hotel rooms and some of the best Talladega NASCAR tickets in the house. What more could you ask for? A ride to the track!? We’ve got that too. We include everything you need for an amazing weekend. This is your April 2020 Talladega NASCAR package.
Two nights hotel room (Saturday & Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Birmingham – Hoover hotel
- Just 45 minutes from Talladega Superspeedway
- Full-service hotel with restaurant and lounge
- Two-room suites
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each day
- WiFi included
- Airport shuttle included
- Additional hotel nights are $185 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included)
2960 John Hawkins Parkway • Birmingham, Alabama 35244
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Talladega Superspeedway:
- Sunday NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- NASCAR Cup Series Tickets in the Upper Birmingham Tower
- Seats are close to the Start/Finish line, toward the end of pit road and high enough to offer a great view of the entire race track
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series race ticket option is available.)
View more photos from our last Talladega NASCAR Tour!
Emily lives in Charlotte. She's ready to host you on event!
Jamie is from Chicago. She hosts up to 15 races every year.
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Talladega NASCAR Packages.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Alabama
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 2.66 miles
Banking: 32 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 175,000
Jennifer’s Talladega NASCAR Tour Notes:
Everyone who knows me knows that Talladega is my favorite track. It’s not only fast, but the atmosphere is unlike any other speedway I have been to. Restrictor plates keep stock cars under control, but it’s nothing to see three- or four- and even five-wide racing! Those close quarters invariably end with ‘The Big One,’ which is what Talladega is infamously known for. The Big One is known to swallow 20 or more cars in one wreck. The anticipation of that crash keeps us on the edges of our seats.
Speaking of seats, ours are located in the Birmingham Tower which are near the start/finish line and offer a great view of the entire track. The seats are individual chair-type seats so you won’t have to worry about sharing yours.
Another bonus about our Talladega NASCAR package is that we stay in Birmingham, Alabama, which is only 45 minutes from the track. Guests can sit back and enjoy the short ride on our luxury charter motor coach. Birmingham International Airport (BHM) is easily accessible for our air travelers and the hotel conveniently offers an airport shuttle.
More Talladega Info:
Talladega hosts two NASCAR race weekends each year. Since the construction of the track, many strange happenings have occurred which fuel rumors that this track is cursed! There are different versions of the curse’s origin, but no one can deny the tragic deaths and other factors which have spurred the legend on. Just one more reason to add Talladega Superspeedway to your tracks to visit.
Talladega Superspeedway, located near Talladega, Alabama is known as the biggest, fastest and most competitive racing facility in NASCAR. The steep banking of the 2.66-mile tri-oval race track has set records for high speeds. Talladega Superspeedway has long been a favorite “restrictor plate” race track.
Amazing 40th birthday present for my husband! My father in law said that Talladega with RaceAway was a better trip than the cruise to Alaska. Would not do the races with any other tour guides. They took care of everything!
Jamie and Dianne were AWESOME. They were very helpful throughout the race weekend. I have been to the Kentucky Derby, the Indy 500, the NBA Finals, the Final Four, and many other sporting events. This was one of the best ever. Overall, an incredible Talladega NASCAR experience.
I’ve wanted to go to Talladega for a long time, and last weekend’s race sure was an exciting time! I only go racing with you guys – you are the best!