Join us for NASCAR in Las Vegas!
2024 race dates are not yet confirmed by NASCAR.
Vegas, Baby! Las Vegas NASCAR package includes premium race tickets, hotel rooms center-strip, and private track transport. Our most popular package. Join us at the Park MGM Resort and Casino and Las Vegas Motor Speedway for an unforgettable NASCAR race weekend. For infield access, add a Neon Garage pass to your ticket package – Pit passes included!
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at the Park MGM Resort on the Las Vegas Strip! Additional room-nights are available.
- Full-service resort and beautiful casino
- Center-strip location
- Multiple restaurants including a food court and high-end dining options
- Resort-wide WiFi internet and fitness center access included
- Additional hotel nights are $185-$285 (dbl occupancy, tax and resort fee already included).
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd • Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Private motor coach bus transportation from the Park MGM Resort and Casino to Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Sunday NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series track transport option is available.)
- Our buses are not shuttles, but are private to our group. They remain at the track in preferred parking during the race day and return directly to the hotel after the race event.
Race Tickets & Accommodations
Reserved Section 2 White front stretch NASCAR race tickets for the Sunday NASCAR Cup Series race
- Above row 20 with a view of the entire track, pit road, and the start-finish line
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series Ticket Option is available.)
- Friday Camping World Truck Series tickets are available upon request
- Upgraded Earnhardt Terrace NASCAR ticket option is available
Check out more photos from our last spring Las Vegas NASCAR package.
Emily lives in Charlotte. She's ready to host you on event!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Las Vegas NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
Toll Free: 877-210-5629
- Package pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada
Speedway Motorsports Inc (SMI)
Track Length: 1.5 miles
Banking: 20 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 137,000+
Justin’s Las Vegas NASCAR Tour Notes:
Vegas, baby! I like Las Vegas for more than just NASCAR racing, and I think the increased guest attendance for our Las Vegas NASCAR package shows that others do too. This is our most popular package, and we always have a blast at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and on the Las Vegas Strip.
We stay at the Park MGM Resort and Casino. This Vegas-style mega resort has a lot of great places to eat from the food court to high-end dining. The casino is a wonderful gaming area with all sort of slot machines, table games, sports book, etc. The rooms at the Park MGM are always clean and comfortable. The Park MGM underwent a complete renovation in 2018, so the hotel is up-to-date. The Park MGM is located center-strip next to New York, New York and across from MGM Grand.
Getting to the track is really smooth in Vegas. Our charters have special permits to cross Nellis Air Force Base, which expedites travel time. The Strip can be jammed with traffic after a race here, so we use Nellis to get out more quickly.
The Neon Garage has been a great addition to the speedway’s fan amenities. It’s a unique experience to see crews working on cars prior to (and sometimes during) the race. You can watch from viewing decks above the NASCAR Cup Series garages. We always get a lot of great photos. Access to the Neon garage remains open during the race via a tunnel under the track, so if a car exits due to damage, you can watch crews frantically work to get them back in the race!
In Las Vegas, guests fly into McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is only a 10-minute cab or limo ride from the Park MGM Resort and Casino.
Generally, we don’t deal with too much adverse weather in Vegas, but it can be chilly and windy in the desert. Still, I always come home with a tan!
More Las Vegas Info:
LVMS is called “The Diamond in the Desert.” Located just a few miles north of town on the Las Vegas Strip, this 1.5-mile racing facility offers everything a NASCAR fan could want on race weekend.
The Neon Garage allows fans to get close to their favorite drivers in the infield garage area. Besides seeing live entertainment in the Neon Garage, race fans get a bird’s eye view of the Winner’s Circle and NASCAR Cup Series garages! Neon Garage passes may be added to any RaceAway Las Vegas NASCAR package.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway has increased banking to make racing at LVMS even more exciting. Each spring, Las Vegas Motor Speedway hosts NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series races.
The race package I purchased for the Las Vegas NASCAR weekend was very well done. The hosts were no less than perfect and we all had a great time. I will highly recommend your race packages here in Canada. Thanks again
Thunder Bay, ON
Thanks to everyone at RaceAway Hospitality for another great weekend at the 2010 Las Vegas Race. I’ve been going to the NASCAR race in Las Vegas with your group for several years and each time, the friendship and hospitality just adds to the enjoyment. I look forward to the 2011 Las Vegas NASCAR trip!