Road course racing in wine country
2023 race dates not yet confirmed by NASCAR.
Experience NASCAR from a different view: Left turns on a road course! Choice of ticket location, hotel room and track transport for this Sonoma NASCAR package. Sonoma Raceway is nestled in California Wine country and offers a beautiful view along with exciting NASCAR Cup Series racing.
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at The Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Additional hotel room nights are $190 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included).
1345 Treat Boulevard • Walnut Creek, California 94597
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Sonoma Raceway for the Sunday NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Save Mart 350.
Race Tickets & Accommodations
Choice of reserved seating for the Sunday Toyota Save Mart 350 NASCAR Cup race.
- Reserved Main Grandstand tickets with a great view of pit road and the start/finish line,
- Or choose… Reserved Turn 2 Terrace tickets with a comprehensive view of the race track
Check out more photos from our last weekend tour at Sonoma!
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Sonoma NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Race Sonoma, Sonoma, California
Speedway Motorsports Inc (SMI)
Track Length: 1.99 miles, road course
Turns: 10 turns
Justin’s Sonoma NASCAR Tour Notes:
Sonoma has one NASCAR Cup series race date each year, and we’ll be there! A 2-mile road course, this is one of the most unique facilities on the NASCAR Cup series circuit. Traffic is typically better-than-average coming in from Walnut Creek, California on race day.
We use the Embassy Suites in Walnut Creek, California. This hotel is adjacent to the Pleasant Hill BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station, which services both the Oakland (OAK) and San Francisco (SFO) airports. The hotel offers cooked-to-order breakfasts and all rooms are two-room suites. We’ve used this hotel for several years, and our guests always appreciate the amenities.
The weather is usually great for the races at Sonoma, California! The average high temperature in June is 86 degrees, and the average low is 50. We almost never deal with rain at Sonoma in June.
We all like to host the race tours at Sonoma so we can spend a few extra days in San Francisco. The track is so much different than any other on the NASCAR Cup series schedule, and the atmosphere is more of what you expect from wine country, California. We love it here!
We had such a wonderful time at Infineon Raceway! This was our second NASCAR experience with you all. We feel like every NASCAR fan should see this track, it’s so much different from all of the other race tracks. And a big plus – it’s in wine country! We’ll see you again next year, we’ll probably join you at Texas. Thanks for a great weekend RaceAway!