Short track. Night race. Be there.
NASCAR tickets for the Richmond night race, hotel room, track transportation. Richmond Raceway hosts the only night race in the 2019 Championship Chase. Join RaceAway for a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series night race. This is your Richmond NASCAR ticket package.
Two Nights (Friday and Saturday) Hotel Accommodations at the Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts included
- Just 6 miles to the race track!
- Additional nights are available at $190 per night (dbl occupancy, tax already included).
2925 Emerywood Parkway • Richmond, Virginia 23294
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Richmond Raceway:
- Saturday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series night race
- (Friday NASCAR Xfinity Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- Saturday Night Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race tickets. Commonwealth Mezzanine Seating on the front-stretch, under cover, great view of the race track and pit road
- Seating sections are serviced by escalators, easy access
- (Friday NASCAR Xfinity Series race ticket option is available.)
Check out more photos from our last September Richmond NASCAR package.
Emily lives in Charlotte. She's ready to host you on event!
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Richmond NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Richmond Raceway, Richmond, Virginia
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 3/4 mile
Banking: 14 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 98,000+
Justin’s Richmond NASCAR Tour Notes:
Richmond Raceway is one of my two favorite race tracks to visit. The facility is clean and updated, the grounds are flat and easy to navigate with little walking required, and the driving time from our hotel to the track is very short. A couple of years ago, Richmond Raceway installed a new section of seating on the front stretch – the Commonwealth Mezzanine. Our tickets are in these sections and are served by escalators – no stairs to climb means easy access!
Charter bus parking is on the front stretch and is only about a 5-minute walk to our seats.
We stay at the Embassy Suites in Richmond, which is next to a TGI Friday’s as well as a Sheetz convenience store. It may seem silly to mention a convenience store, but I love this place! Generally, we return from the hotel to the track pretty late at night, but this store is open 24-hours, and they make cooked-to-order sandwiches, pizza, nachos, etc. It’s nice to have that available right next door to the hotel.
Racing at Richmond is always fun to watch. Both race weekends (April and September) host night races for both the NASCAR Xfinity and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. It’s a thrill to watch the brakes glowing on these cars under the lights of the track.
Guests can fly into Richmond International Airport (RIC).
In September, the average high temperatures are in the 80s and the average lows are in the 60s. Every NASCAR fans should visit Richmond for a race. Our weekend packages are the best way to do it!
More Richmond Info:
Richmond Raceway is a three-quarter mile race track near Richmond, Virginia that produces some of the most amazing side-by-side racing in NASCAR.
Richmond has all the bumping of 1/2-mile, short track racing, but also has a little more distance, allowing for higher speeds and making the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series races a lot of fun to watch! “Racing perfection under the lights” is what Richmond Raceway is known for.
Rob and I had a great time in Richmond. Very well organized, Rick and Emily were the best of hosts. Would definitely use Raceway for another trip.
I just wanted to thank Rick and Dianne again for making our NASCAR package to Richmond so much fun! The hotel was great, the activities surrounding the races were wonderful and the night racing was so exciting. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday weekend! See you all again soon.
From start to finish Richmond was an AWESOME ride! Dan and I wanted to say thank you for a great race weekend. Embassy Suites accommodations – In the package. Great seats, hospitality and pit road pass – In the package. Getting to and from the the track – In the package. Justin and Kristi – PRICELESS! Thank you all for a great race experience!
Cindy and Dan