NIGHT racing returns to Richmond in April 2018
NASCAR returns to racing at night at Richmond International Raceway in April 2018 for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Owner’s 400 race. RaceAway wants you to enjoy the races in style. We’ve designed this Richmond NASCAR package for you!
Two nights hotel Room (Friday and Saturday) at the Embassy Suites Richmond hotel
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each day
- Close to the race track!
- Additional nights are available at $185 per night (dbl occupancy, tax already included)
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Richmond International Raceway:
- Saturday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Friday NASCAR Xfinity Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- Saturday Night Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race tickets. Commonwealth Mezzanine Seating on the front-stretch, under cover, great view of the race track and pit road
- Seating sections are serviced by escalators, easy access
- (Friday NASCAR Xfinity Series race ticket option is available.)
View more photos from our last Richmond NASCAR tour!
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Richmond NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, Virginia
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 3/4 mile
Banking: 14 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 98,000+
Justin’s Richmond NASCAR Tour Notes:
Richmond International Raceway is one of my two favorite race tracks to visit. The facility is clean and updated, the grounds are flat and easy to navigate with little walking required, and the driving time from our hotel to the track is very short. A couple of years ago, RIR installed a new section of seating on the front stretch – the Commonwealth Mezzanine. Our tickets are in these sections and are served by escalators – no stairs to climb means easy access!
Charter bus parking is on the front stretch and is only about a 5-minute walk to our seats.
We stay at the Embassy Suites in Richmond, which is next to a TGI Friday’s as well as a Sheetz convenience store. It may seem silly to mention a convenience store, but I love this place: Generally, we return from the hotel to the track pretty late at night, but this store is open 24-hours, and they make cooked-to-order sandwiches, pizza, nachos, etc. It’s nice to have that available right next door to the hotel.
NASCAR racing at Richmond is always a blast! Both race weekends (April and September) host night races for both the NASCAR Xfinity and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. It’s a thrill to watch the brakes glowing on these cars under the lights of the track.
Guests can fly into Richmond International Airport (RIC).
The weather here for the Spring race weekend is always nice with average high temperatures in the 70s and lows in the mid-50s. Every NASCAR fans should visit Richmond for a race weekend. Our weekend packages are the best way to do it!
More Richmond Info:
Richmond International Raceway is a three-quarter mile race track near Richmond, Virginia that produces some of the most amazing side-by-side racing in NASCAR.
Richmond has all the bumping of 1/2-mile, short track racing, but also has a little more distance, allowing for higher speeds and making the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series races a lot of fun to watch! “Racing perfection under the lights” is what Richmond International Raceway is known for.
I just wanted to thank Rick and Dianne again for making our NASCAR package to Richmond so much fun! The hotel was great, the activities surrounding the races were wonderful and the night racing was so exciting. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday weekend! See you all again soon.
Thank you for your efforts at the recent Richmond NASCAR race! Everything was perfect from your communication, accommodations, and of course the seats. Jennifer is a credit to you and your orginization. I would not hesitate to recommend your company, and I will use you next time I attend a NASCAR race.
Auckland, New Zealand