Your Phoenix NASCAR Package
We have some of the best NASCAR tickets available. Join us for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series racing in the desert. Embassy Suites hotel rooms and track transport to Phoenix International Raceway also included. RaceAway concession suggestion: “The Carburetor Crunch,” (be careful with that thing). This is your Phoenix NASCAR Package.
Two hotel nights room (Saturday and Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Phoenix – Tempe hotel
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning
- Open bar receptions each evening (schedule permitting)
- WiFi included!
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Additional nights available at $215 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included)
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Phoenix International Raceway
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
Premium Front Stretch NASCAR Tickets in Upper Bryan, Section DD
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Subway 500 race
- Seats are up high with a great pit road and track view!
- Allison Grandstand seating option is also available
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series race ticket option is available.)
View more photos from our last Phoenix NASCAR package weekend.
Kristi lives in sunny Arizona and hosts the Phoenix races.
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Phoenix NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale, Arizona
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 1 mile
Banking: 9 to 11 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 67,000+
Jennifer’s Phoenix NASCAR Tour Notes:
What’s not to love about Phoenix? The weather is always great and the travel time to Phoenix International Raceway is only 30 minutes via luxury motor coach. We like to stay near the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), so guests can fly in and jump on the hotel airport shuttle with ease.
I love Phoenix for more than just the perfect weather, but also because it is so easy to navigate. We park right in front near turn four, our seats are on the front stretch close to the start/finish line, and all of the fun sponsor and merchandise displays are in turn one.
Guests who add the weekend pit pass to their Phoenix NASCAR package can exit our bus and walk straight across the parking lot to gate 8, which is the pit road entrance. All of this makes for a stress-free race track experience with easy walking distances. And who doesn’t like to watch a race with an amazing view of the Estrella mountainson the back stretch!?
This track is easy to get out of as well. Even with race traffic we generally get back to the hotel within 60 minutes of departing the track.
Phoenix is also a great place to watch a race if you are looking to get out of cold winter weather blah’s. The average high temperature is in the 70’s in February!
More Phoenix Info:
PIR is a tri-oval track that is home to two annual NASCAR race weekends.
Phoenix International Raceway, in the foothills of the Estrella Mountains, hosts two NASCAR race weekends each year. This one-mile track was intended to be a leading open wheel race track, but Phoenix International Raceway now considers its two NASCAR race weekends to be its main events.
Each spring, the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and the NASCAR Xfinity Series draw sell-out crowds to watch NASCAR racing in the Valley of the Sun!
I just want to say that RaceAway was amazing. They treated us with lots of respect, and they are the nicest people I have ever met! Thank you so much to Justin, Jennifer, and Rick for an amazing time at Phoenix International Raceway, we will definitely be seeing you again!
Thanks again! Jennifer and Kristi did a great job of providing a relaxing and coordinated weekend of racing fun in Phoenix. Each time we travel with you, we meet quality people which makes the experience all the better. Special thanks for putting our photo front and center in the photo gallery. We are already planning on our next adventure with you!
Stan, Lyn, Tony and Gail