Vegas in September!
Vegas, Baby! NASCAR tickets, hotel, and track transport. Our most popular package. Join us at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino and Las Vegas Motor Speedway for an unforgettable NASCAR race weekend. For infield access, add a Neon Garage pass to your Las Vegas NASCAR ticket package – pit passes included!
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Additional room-nights are available.
- Full-service resort and beautiful casino
- Center-strip location
- Multiple restaurants including a food court, brew pub and high-end dining options
- Resort wide WiFi internet and fitness center access included
- Additional Wednesday, Thursday & Friday hotel nights are $275, all other additional hotel nights are $240 per night (dbl occupancy, tax and resort fee already included).
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd • Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Our charters have permission to cross Nellis Air Force Base to expedite travel time:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series track transport option is available.)
- Our buses are not shuttles, but are private to our group. They remain at the track in preferred parking during the race day and return directly to the hotel after the race event.
Race Tickets & Accomodations
Reserved Section 2 White front stretch NASCAR tickets, above row 20, with a view of the entire track, pit road, and the start-finish line:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race Ticket
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series Ticket Option is available.)
- Friday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying and Camping World Truck Series tickets are available upon request
View more photos from our last trip to Las Vegas, March 2017.
Justin is from Des Moines and has been with us for 15 years!
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Las Vegas NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada
Speedway Motorsports Inc (SMI)
Track Length: 1.5 miles
Banking: 20 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 137,000+
Justin’s Las Vegas NASCAR Tour Notes:
Vegas, baby! I like Las Vegas for more than just NASCAR racing, and I think the increased guest attendance for our Las Vegas NASCAR package shows that others do too. This is one of our most popular packages, and we always have a blast at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and on the Las Vegas Strip.
We stay at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. This Vegas-style mega resort has a lot of great places to eat. The casino is a wonderful gaming area with all sort of slots, table games, sports book, etc. The rooms at the Monte Carlo are always clean and comfortable. Just a few years ago, the Monte Carlo underwent an extensive renovation so the hotel is up-to-date. The Monte Carlo is located center-strip next to New York, New York and across from MGM Grand.
Getting to the track is really smooth in Vegas. Our charters have special permits to cross Nellis Air Force Base, which really expedites travel time. The Strip can be jammed with traffic after a race here, so we use Nellis to get out more quickly.
The Neon Garage has been a great addition to the speedway’s fan amenities. It’s really a unique experience to see crews working on cars prior to the race. You can watch from viewing decks above the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garages. We always get a lot of great photos. Access to the Neon garage remains open during the race via a tunnel under the track, so if a car exits due to damage, you can watch the crews frantically work to get them back in the race!
In Las Vegas, guests fly into McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is only a 10-minute cab or limo ride from the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino.
Generally, we don’t deal with too much adverse weather in Vegas, but it can be chilly and windy in the desert. Still, I always come home with a tan!”
More Las Vegas Info:
LVMS is called “The Diamond in the Desert.” Located just a few miles north of town on the Las Vegas Strip, this 1.5-mile racing facility offers everything a NASCAR fan could want on race weekend.
The recently-added Neon Garage allows fans to get close to their favorite drivers in the infield garage area. Besides seeing live entertainment in the Neon Garage, race fans get a bird’s eye view of the Winner’s Circle and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garages! Neon Garage passes may be added to any RaceAway Las Vegas NASCAR package.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway has increased banking to make racing at LVMS even more exciting. Twice per year, Las Vegas Motor Speedway hosts Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series races.