Your Kansas City NASCAR Ticket Package
Embassy Suites hotel rooms, NASCAR race tickets, track transportation and infield passes are included. Kansas City, here we come! The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series visits one of NASCAR’s newest race tracks for a great day of racing.
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Kansas City International Airport
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each day
- Airport shuttle included
- Additional nights are $155 per night (dbl occupancy, hotel tax included)
7640 Tiffany Springs Parkway • Kansas City, Missouri 64153
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites Hotel to Kansas Speedway:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- Front Stretch NASCAR Tickets in Section 126, above row 20 offering a view of the entire track and pit road for the Sunday Hollywood Casino 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- Pre-Race Pass – Access to the infield for the pre-race drivers meeting, driver introductions, FanWalk and Gatorade Victory Lane.
View more photos from our last trip to Kansas Speedway.
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Kansas City NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kansas
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 1.5 miles, tri-oval
Banking: 15 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approximately 82,000+
Justin’s Kansas NASCAR Tour Notes:
Kansas Speedway has two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race dates and we’ll be there for both of them! This is one of the newest facilities on the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series circuit. The facility is very clean and easy to navigate. Kansas Speedway also did a great job in terms of traffic flow. Our experience on our October race tour the past couple of years has been driving right in and out of the track.
We use the Embassy Suites hotel near Kansas City International Airport (KCI), which offers a free airport shuttle for guests who are flying in. The hotel offers breakfast each morning. Guests always appreciate the amenities the Embassy Suites has to offer.
The weather is usually great for the races in Kansas. The average high temperature for October is 69, and the low is 49. You’ll want a jacket in the evening.
With RaceAway headquartered in Des Moines, we consider Kansas Speedway our home track!
More Kansas Speedway Info:
In 2012, Hollywood Casino opened in turn two of Kansas Speedway. With this addition, Kansas Speedway draws even larger crowds for the NASCAR race weekends in Kansas City!
NASCAR in the Heartland! Kansas Speedway, located in Kansas City, Kansas, is one of the newest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. This 1.5 mile tri-oval race track was designed for all types of racing, but it’s the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races which draw 82,000 fans to the Midwest each year.
Just a quick note to tell you how much fun we had this weekend at Kansas Speedway! The Embassy Suites hotel was great, the weather was awesome and the racing was really really really good! Rick was a fun host and we had a great time with all the folks on the bus ride to and from the track. One of our best trips ever! Thanks so much, looking forward to booking another one soon.
Justin and Susan, Thank you for making the trip to the Kansas NASCAR Races a great pleasure. It was fun, and I hope to travel to other races with you folks!