Come for the NASCAR, stay for the BBQ!
Premium hotel rooms, private motor coach track transport and NASCAR race tickets. Kansas City, here we come! The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series visits one of NASCAR’s newest race tracks in Kansas City, Kansas. This is your Kansas NASCAR package.
Two nights hotel room (Friday and Saturday) at the Embassy Suites Kansas City International Airport
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each day
- Airport shuttle included
- Additional nights are $155 per night (dbl occupancy, hotel tax included)
7640 Tiffany Springs Parkway • Kansas City, Missouri 64153
Private motor coach track transportation from the Embassy Suites Hotel to Kansas Speedway
- Saturday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Friday NASCAR Camping World Truck Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- Front Stretch NASCAR race tickets, Section 126, above row 20, offering a view of the entire track and pit road for the Saturday Kansas 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- Pre-Race Pass – Access to the infield for the pre-race drivers meeting, driver introductions, pit road, FanWalk and Gatorade Victory Lane.
- (Friday NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ticket option is available.)
View more photos from our last Kansas NASCAR package.
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our May 2018 Kansas City NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kansas
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 1.5 miles, tri-oval
Banking: 15 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approximately 82,000+
Justin’s Kansas NASCAR Tour Notes:
Kansas Speedway has two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race dates again in 2018 and we’ll be there for both of them! This is one of the newest facilities on the NASCAR circuit. The facility is very clean and easy to navigate. Kansas Speedway also did a great job in terms of traffic flow. Our experience has been driving right in and out of the track. Traffic here is great!
We use the Embassy Suites Hotel near the Kansas City International Airport (MCI), which offers a free airport shuttle for guests who might be flying in. The hotel includes breakfast each morning. Our guests always appreciate the amenities.
The weather is usually great for the races in Kansas. The average high temperature for May is 76, and the low is 57. You’ll want a jacket in the evening.
With RaceAway headquarted in Des Moines, IA, we consider Kansas Speedway our home track!
More Kansas Speedway Info:
In 2012, Hollywood Casino opened near Kansas Speedway.
NASCAR in the Heartland! Kansas Speedway, located in Kansas City, Kansas, is one of the newest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. This 1.5 mile tri-oval race track was designed for all types of racing, but it’s the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup races which draw 82,000 fans to the Midwest each year.
Just got home from Kansas Speedway. This was my very first race ever. Got to meet some wonderful folks. Rick was awesome made me feel at ease and told me what to expect. The hotel that was provided with the package was a very nice accommodation, the transportation was great. The whole experience was perfect. I cannot wait for the next time myself and my better half get to go.
Just a quick note to tell you how much fun we had this weekend at Kansas Speedway! The Embassy Suites hotel was great, the weather was awesome and the racing was really really really good! Rick was a fun host and we had a great time with all the folks on the bus ride to and from the track. One of our best trips ever! Thanks so much, looking forward to booking another one soon.
Justin and Susan, Thank you for making the trip to the Kansas NASCAR Races a great pleasure. It was fun, and I hope to travel to other races with you folks!