61st Running of the Daytona 500 NASCAR Package
Our Daytona 500 NASCAR package includes Daytona 500 tickets, premium hotel rooms, track transportation, and hospitality services. Join us for the Great American Race! We have a suite at the track, catered food and drinks are included. Prior to the race, tour hosts will show you to pit road and the infield Fan Zone. All of this is included!
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at the Embassy Suites Orlando – North hotel
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each day
- WiFi included
- Restaurant and lounge
- Just 45 minutes from Daytona International Speedway
- Additional hotel nights are $190 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included).
225 Shorecrest Drive • Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites to Daytona International Speedway:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series ticket and track transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- Daytona 500 NASCAR Ticket in Pit Road Entrance – Terrace Level 427
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 Tickets
- Escalator access, new convenient concessions and restrooms
- (Saturday Xfinity Series ticket and track transport option is available.)
- Catered hospitality in RaceAway’s Private Midway Suite at Daytona International Speedway prior to the Daytona 500
- Food and drinks, including beer
- Closed-circuit TV
- RaceAway guests only!
- Sunday pre-race Fan Zone Passes – Access pit road and the infield Fan Zone prior to the Daytona 500 race.
- Official Souvenir Daytona 500 Program
View more photos from our last trip to Daytona.
Jamie is from Chicago. She hosts up to 15 races every year.
Rick is from KC. He LOVES the short tracks!
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our 2019 Daytona 500 NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Florida
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 2.5 miles
Banking: 31 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 168,000+
Justin’s Daytona NASCAR Tour Notes:
“The travel time from the hotel to Daytona International Speedway is approximately 40 min via our private motor coach, even in race traffic. We stay on the north side of Orlando so guests may take advantage of flights into either Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Sanford International Airport (SFB). Sanford is usually a little less busy and easier in terms of traffic than Orlando International Airport.
Of course Daytona is one of my favorite race tracks. History has been made here, and every race fan should visit this track at least once. Daytona underwent a repaving project in 2010 which made the 2.5 mile tri-oval a better surface to race for the future Daytona 500 events.
On race weekends, our charter buses park close to our hospitality suite on the front stretch, which is also very close to the location of most of our seats. For our guests, there generally isn’t more than a 10-minute walk required to get from one spot to another at Daytona. The grounds are pretty flat and easy to navigate.
Weather during the Daytona 500 weekend is usually fair with a high in the upper 60s and lows in the 50s. You’ll want a jacket, especially in the evening as it can be chilly at the track.”
More Daytona Info:
One of just two restrictor plate tracks on the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series circuit (the other is Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama), Daytona hosts two NASCAR Monster Cup races each year – The Daytona 500 in February and another race the weekend of July 4th. With all of the cars equipped with restrictor plates, they typically race in tight packs for the entire race, creating edge-of-your-seat racing excitement!
Our package includes passes to the infield Fan Zone: Fans get close to the action at Daytona International Speedway. Watch car inspections, get a view of race team garages, and pay tribute to the track’s greatest drivers in the Goodyear Legends of Daytona exhibit. The Fan Zone pre-race pass allows fans to walk across the track surface, over the grassy Tri-Oval area and onto pit road to be a part of pre-race driver introductions. Fan Zone passes are included in all RaceAway Hospitality race weekend vacation packages.
Just got home from Daytona. This was our third race with RaceAway and I would not go with anyone else. Even our buses beat the other tour groups back to the hotel. Can’t wait to do Martinsville or Bristol this year or next. Don’t even think about other tour packages. RaceAway or Stay a way.
John W, 2018 Daytona 500
I just wanted to say thank you for making this past weekend at the Daytona 500, a huge success for us! Everyone at your company was very polite, helpful, informative, and made this weekend fabulous for us. It was my very first NASCAR race ever! My fiancé is a veteran, but was impressed by RaceAway. I really had no idea what I was doing, but you all made it very easy for me. I always got prompt responses, and that really means a lot to me. Thanks again so much for all your help. I will be a return customer. Thank you!
What a trip. Could not have had more fun. Our host and driver Chris went the extra mile and made sure we were all comfortable and well informed. Will do this again. Thanks Justin and Jennifer!
Our weekend at the Daytona 500 in February 2013 was our fourth trip with RaceAway and this was the best one yet! You do a wonderful job of making sure the details are all taken care of. The times we’ve had at the track with RaceAway are some of the best vacations we’ve ever taken. We love the NASCAR racing community, and we’re happy that your company helps us stay involved. Thanks RaceAway Hospitality!
Jane and Bryce