Chicago deep-dish style NASCAR racing!
Our Chicago NASCAR package includes upscale hotel rooms, track transport via private motor coach bus, and great front stretch NASCAR tickets for the Chicagoland 400 in July. Join us at Chicagoland Speedway!
Two Nights (Saturday and Sunday) Hotel Room at the Double Tree by Hilton Chicago O’Hare – Rosemont hotel
- Restaurant and lounge
- 24 hour Airport Shuttle Included
- Additional nights are available at $145 per night (dbl occupancy, tax already included)
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Double Tree hotel to Chicagoland Speedway:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
Front Stretch Seating in Upper Section 414 – 417:
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race!
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series ticket option is available.)
View more photos from our last Chicago NASCAR weekend.
Jamie is from Chicago. She hosts up to 15 races every year.
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Chicago NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Illinois
International Speedway Corporation (ISC)
Track Length: 1.5 miles, D-Shaped oval
Banking: 18 Degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: 75,000
Jamie’s Chicago NASCAR Tour Notes:
Welcome to the Midwest where many short track racers got their start! Chicagoland Speedway boasts an excellent Fan Zone area for kids, and everything is close to our seats. The merchandise area in Champion’s Park and Fan Zone is great – so much to see and do before you even enter the track! There is even a “Racing 101” area if this is your first time at the races.
The average high temperature for September is 75 degrees and the average low is 58. September is always a great time of year in the Chicago area!
Many professional drivers and NASCAR personalities are from this area:
- Danica Patrick, Roscoe, Illinois
- Tony Stewart, nearby Columbus, Indiana
- Paul Menard, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Chad Knaus, Rockford, Illinois
- David Stremme, South Bend, Indiana
- Ryan Newman, South Bend, Indiana
- Wendy Venturini, from Chicago, Illinois
- Matt Kenseth, Madison, Wisconsin
- Justin Allgaier, Riverton, Illinois
- Travis Kvapil, Madison, Wisconsin
The Double Tree by Hilton O’Hare – Rosemont is a short ride from Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), and complimentary airport shuttle is operated by the hotel. The Double Tree is a beautiful full service hotel with the Gibson’s Steakhouse restaurant onsite.
The Rosemont area offers additional entertainment including Rivers Casino, a short ride into the City of Chicago via the CTA, and many wonderful dining experiences in the area including Toby Keith’s “I love this Bar and Grill.”
Don’t forget to look over your shoulder and see if you see the “Blues Brothers” as they have been known to show up at a race or two. Joliet loves to welcome race fans and this track makes the pre-race experience one of the best!
We always have a great time with RaceAway and this was one of the best! We flew in instead of driving and took advantage of the airport shuttle. We really appreciate that we don’t have to get a cab or rent a car on race weekends. Great seats too! Thanks for taking care of everything RaceAway team. We’ll see you next year in Chicago!
Terry and Kerri
Green Bay, WI