Road course race at Charlotte.
What the heck is a “Roval?!” Our Charlotte NASCAR package includes hotel rooms, NASCAR tickets, pit passes, food and drink at the track. The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races on a road course at Charlotte in September 2019 for the Bank of America Roval 400, and RaceAway wants you to enjoy it in style! We are a Preferred Travel Partner of Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Two nights hotel room (Saturday and Sunday) at The Embassy Suites Charlotte
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each day
- Airport shuttle included
- Additional hotel nights may be added for $170 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included).
4800 South Tryon Street • Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race
- Free WiFi included on the motor coach
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series road course transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- NASCAR Tickets in the New Veranda with a view of the entire race track (the “Roval”) and pit road for the Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race. These seats include Speedway Club access during the race.
- (Indoor Speedway Club seating option is available.)
- Private catered hospitality at Charlotte Motor Speedway prior to the NASCAR Bank of America Roval 400 race. Food and beverages, including beer.
- Pre-race pit pass, including Driver Introduction Stage access!
- Ask us about Garage Tours available with this package.
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series road course ticket option is available.)
Check out more photos from our last Charlotte NASCAR tour.
Rachel is from Charlotte. She hosts several races each year.
Emily lives in Charlotte. She's ready to host you on event!
Jennifer lives near Charlotte and hosts local races.
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our Charlotte NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, North Carolina
Speedway Motorsports Inc (SMI)
Track Length: 1.5 miles
Banking: 24 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 140,000+
Jennifer’s September Charlotte NASCAR Tour Notes:
Charlotte Motor Speedway is located in the heart of racing country. There are so many exciting things to do in the area that, you may want to stay a few extra days to see it all.
Many of the race team shops are located within minutes of the track. We offer a shop tour with our package which makes stops at Stewart-Hass, Hendrick, Roush, Ganassi and JR Motorsports race shops.
NASCAR’s Hall of Fame is also located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This state-of-the-art facility honors NASCAR icons and creates an enduring tribute to drivers, crew members, team owners and others who have impacted the sport.
Our seats for the races are in the New Veranda section and are not available to the general public. They have their own level of concessions and restrooms, usually cleaner and less crowded. The Veranda seating also allows access to the Speedway Club, which has a gift shop and other concessions. You won’t miss any of the action with all the big screen TV’s located in the Speedway Club.
If you need one last reason to make a visit to Charlotte Motor Speedway, we offer Garage Tours with our hospitality packages. You will get a guided tour of the garages prior to the Cup race. This is really a unique experience!
We stay at a full-service Embassy Suites hotel located near the Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT). The hotel offers many amenities, including complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from the speedway, so the motor coach ride is short and comfortable. We also park right out in front of the track, so the amount of walking is limited.
Weather during the Bank of America Roval 400 weekend is usually fair with highs in the low 80s and lows in the 60s.
More Charlotte Motor Speedway Info:
Charlotte Motor Speedway, located in the heart of NASCAR country, Concord, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, is built on the site of a Civil War-era working plantation. This 1.5-mile oval race track has been dubbed “The Beast of the Southeast.”
Another race week has come and gone – doesn’t seem possible. I just wanted to tell you once more how much we enjoyed going to Charlotte with Jennifer and Justin. The two of them really made the trip great fun. It was one of those rare vacations where everything went the way it was planned. Thanks again for a wonderful time. We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you all for the great experience at Charlotte Motor Speedway. We couldn’t have booked a better race tour than with you!!! (Believe me I researched them all.) The accommodations, transport, food, race experience, pit road, garage tour and just all of it met more than our expectations. More importantly Jamie, Emily and Rachel made it feel like we all were friends and gave us that true personal touch, right down to sharing their own fan favorite driver stories. Once again, we had a phenomenal time and when we choose to book another NASCAR package it will be with RaceAway!
Sue & Dave