Ask us about the garage walk-through
RaceAway’s Charlotte Coca Cola 600 NASCAR Package: Embassy Suites hotel rooms in Charlotte, catered food and drinks in our private hospitality area, pit passes and track transportation. We are a Preferred Travel Partner of Charlotte Motor Speedway, and we want you to enjoy the Coca Cola 600 in style! Garage passes available with this package.
Two nights hotel rooms (Saturday and Sunday) at The Embassy Suites Charlotte hotel
- Two-room suites with plenty of space and privacy
- Restaurant and lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts each day
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Additional hotel nights may be added for $175 per night (dbl occupancy, tax included).
4800 South Tryon Street • Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
Private round-trip motor coach transportation from the Embassy Suites hotel to Charlotte Motor Speedway:
- Sunday NASCAR Cup Series race
- Free WiFi on the motor coach
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series transport option is available.)
Race Tickets & Accomodations
- NASCAR Tickets in the New Veranda with a view of the entire track and pit road for the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR Cup Series race. New Veranda seating includes Speedway Club area access during the race.
- (Indoor Speedway Club ticket option in also available.)
- Private catered hospitality at Charlotte Motor Speedway prior to the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR Cup Series race. Food and drinks, including beer!
- Pre-race pit pass, including Driver Introduction Stage access!
- Ask us about the Garage Tour available with this package
- (Saturday NASCAR Xfinity Series race ticket option is available.)
Check out more photos from our last Coca Cola 600 NASCAR package.
Emily lives in Charlotte. She's ready to host you on event!
Jennifer lives near Charlotte and hosts local races.
- Greet you at the hotel on race day.
- Host the bus to the race track and assist with race day arrangements.
- Answer questions about your NASCAR race tour experience.
Contact us for more information regarding our 2020 Coca Cola 600 Charlotte NASCAR Package.
We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Package Pricing is available on the Rates and Options tab above.
- Additional tour details are available on the Tour Notes tab above.
- For an event itinerary, email us today!
Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, North Carolina
Speedway Motorsports Inc (SMI)
Track Length: 1.5 miles
Banking: 24 degrees in the turns
Seating Capacity: Approx 140,000+
Jennifer’s May Charlotte NASCAR Tour Notes:
Charlotte Motor Speedway is located in the heart of racing country. There are so many exciting things to do in the area that, you may want to stay a few extra days to see it all.
Many of the race team shops are located within minutes of the track. We offer a shop tour with our package which makes stops at Stewart-Haas, Hendrick, Roush, Penski, JR Motorsports and Joe Gibbs race shops. Tour sites are tentative.
The 600 Festival, which celebrates NASCAR and its drivers in Romare Bearden Park in Charlotte takes place during the week of the Coca Cola 600. Drivers and sponsors make appearances and live bands entertain NASCAR fans.
NASCAR’s Hall of Fame is also located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This state-of-the-art facility honors NASCAR icons and creates an enduring tribute to drivers, crew members, team owners and others who have impacted the sport.
The May NASCAR races in Charlotte are held on Memorial Day weekend every year. These are evening races, and watching NASCAR under the lights is another reason to visit Charlotte. Our seats for the races are in the New Veranda section and are not available to the general public. They have their own level of concessions and restrooms, usually cleaner and less crowded. The Veranda seating also allows access to the Speedway Club, which has a gift shop and other concessions. You won’t miss any of the action with all the big screen TV’s located in the Speedway Club.
If you need one last reason to make a visit to Charlotte Motor Speedway, we offer Garage Tours as an add-on option to our packages. You will get a guided tour of the garages prior to the Cup race. This is really a unique experience!
We stay at a great full-service Embassy Suites hotel located near the Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT). The hotel offers many amenities, including a complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel is located just 30 minutes from the speedway, so the motorcoach ride is short and comfortable. We also park right out in front of the track, so the amount of walking is limited.
Weather during the Coca-Cola 600 weekend is usually fair with a high of 79 and a low of 56.
More Charlotte Motor Speedway Info:
Charlotte Motor Speedway (formerly Lowe’s Motor Speedway), located in the heart of NASCAR country, Concord, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, is built on the site of a Civil War-era working plantation. This 1.5-mile oval race track has been dubbed “The Beast of the Southeast.”
In May, the NASCAR Cup Series Coca-Cola 600, the longest race of the NASCAR season, starts during the late afternoon and finishes under the lights, as does the Xfinity Series race.
Another race week has come and gone – doesn’t seem possible. I just wanted to tell you once more how much we enjoyed going to Charlotte with Jennifer and Justin. The two of them really made the trip great fun. It was one of those rare vacations where everything went the way it was planned. Thanks again for a wonderful time. We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for a great race day at the Coca Cola 600! This was the first time I booked a package and the experience definitely exceeded our expectations! We were very happy with the location of the seats. You did a great job making sure everyone was having a great time. Even the bus driver was a nice guy!
St James, NY